Islamic Calendar

"Ya Rasulullah what are these gardens of Jannah"
"They are gatherings that remind us of Allah"

Friday, July 30, 2010

Alhamdulillah

Has it ever occurred to you a time that you regret so many things in life, knowing and believing that if only there was another chance, you would ask that it was different, that it wasn't the way it now is..
Has it ever occurred in you an urge to ask for something better, for something more..
Has it ever crossed your mind a feeling of dissatisfaction as you see yourself in the mirror, gazing at your failures, your smashed hopes, your forgotten dreams..

Well, if you think you answered no for each of these questions stated above..then just stop reading, coz what i'm about to say would mean nothing to you.

You see, I'm a human. And I also have been through these conditions. I seriously understand how hopeless it felt...
But one day, as I was so depressed..I began looking for solutions..and this is what i ended up with..


Maybe I am not that clever..but I have a brain..and it could still think..Alhamdulillah..
Maybe I am not strong..but I have a body..hands and feet..and it could still move..Alhamdulillah..
Maybe I am not perfect..but I still could do things others can't..and I am proud of it..Alhamdulillah..


So are there things that I missed? Things that I failed? Of course there are!! 
But there much much more things that I still have. And I can't even say its enough..because He'll still keep giving and I'll still be needing it..
So its just...Alhamdulillah..

1 comment:

  1. What is important is to be qonaah. Then we will be truly grateful with what Allah gave us. Alhamdulillah..

    ReplyDelete