Islamic Calendar

"Ya Rasulullah what are these gardens of Jannah"
"They are gatherings that remind us of Allah"

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Leaving..

This evening..mom said: 'Did you know, your late uncle and aunties (my uncle 2 years bcoz of bacteria, my auntie died 4 years ago due to an accident, and her sister died a year b4 that bcoz of denggi) never knew that as they stepped out of their house they would never return..'
Well, literally one would never know when one will die, so no one knows whether the journey would be the last or not..
But when my mother said this 2 me, I understood enough..
Tonite, at 10.15 sharp i'll be on the bus. A journey to kl, back to college.
Please pray that all will be safe and sound..
Ya Allah, if I am to die..let it be in iman..

No comments:

Post a Comment