Islamic Calendar

"Ya Rasulullah what are these gardens of Jannah"
"They are gatherings that remind us of Allah"

Sunday, February 13, 2011

I'm the boss. So now listen.

In his name, I begin 


Today something triggered in me, not some unleashed force like the jedi or Jinchuuriki force..but a certain strength that i've long lost. The strength to control.
Today i learnt back the lesson i forgot. That in becoming a muslim, it is you who gives the orders, it is you controls.

And alhamdulillah, today i implemented it.
Every morning, i forced myself to do it.
Every time i saw the Quran, i forced myself to read it.
Every day at 10.30, i forced myself to pray dhuha.
Every time i hear the azan, i forced myself to the masjid.
Every time after prayers, i forced myself to pray ba'diah.

Because I know.
If i waited, for the proper time, the proper mood, the proper intentions..
It would never come, and in the end i would just not do it.
And still wait..and wait..and wait..

Ikhlas??

Hey, ikhlas wouldn't exist if there was no enforcement. And Allah knows what plays in my heart..more than you do, even more than i do.

So be the boss of your heart.
And NEVER wait.
Coz believe me, the word waiting never ends.

For each (such person) there are (angels) in succession, before and behind him: They guard him by command of Allah. Verily never will Allah change the condition of a people until they change it themselves (with their own souls). But when (once) Allah willeth a people's punishment, there can be no turning it back, nor will they find, besides Him, any to protect.
Ar-Ra'adu 13:11



Ya Allah.Forgive me for my mistakes.Aid me with what I said.
For You are the Almighty

5 comments:

  1. salam ya akhi... never thought that you love star wars and naruto shipudden! syukron khairan for the nice post bro... jzkk... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. 100% true!!! you're the boss of your body!! use it to do as many good thing as you can before Allah take your body back!! nice post,,keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow..this post triggers me as well..during past time,when secondary islamic schools,forcing all students to fast on monday,and thursday,forcing students to go to surau for attending the Spiritual talk (tazkirah)..now,its all makes sense.. keep it up ya, rahim.

    ReplyDelete
  4. people tends to realize how they missed those things, when they are no longer experience them...

    ReplyDelete
  5. yum:
    Waalaikumussalam, well..star wars and naruto were just my past time..hey they were kinda every kids hero rite?

    Anonymous:
    Actually it still comes back to the body. To the choice making. Do we choose this world, or do we choose Jannah.

    ReplyDelete