"If Allah loves someone He calls (angel) Jibreel and says: I love so-and-so, so you love him. Jibreel loves him, and calls the other angels in Heaven to love that person. They love him,then his love will be made upon earth, and he becomes loved. "And if Allah hates someone He calls Jibreel and says: I hate so-and-so and you hate him. Jibreel hates him and calls the angels in Heaven and says: Allah hates so-and-so, so you all hate him. They all hate him, and his hatred is made upon earthand he becomes hated." - Muslim
So here's it. The Finale.
And in this post i'll get straight to the point. No more flashbacks, no more stories, no more analogies, and surely no more floating points..
1) Why i began with a story about Yusuf as a kid, was because i wanted everyone to know that no matter how clean and perfect a person is, Allah will always test him/her with love, because thats what'll make him/her stronger.And that's why we're called human. But the story of yusuf as a kid also shows how a person who's inexperienced and naive treats love. Desperate rite? So in other words, everyone'll encounter it, but if ur not ready, thats what'll happen.
2) There will always be tests. The stronger your principle, the stronger the test. Even if you think you're strong enough, Allah will always test you with something you could never expect..but whatever it is, if ur principles are firm, you'll still pass, and that if you say no such thing as couples except after marriage, then be firm with it, no matter what people say, no matter how hard a girl or guy attracts or 'seduces' you.
(if you don't understand this point, its ok, bcoz even i couldn't after rereading it)
3) Never ever try to start nothing when you know that it could become something. ???. What i meant is if you know that you have feelings for someone, don't even TRY to initiate contact. Sometimes we deliberately do so, whereas in our hearts we knew how it would eventually turn out...so be careful NEVER start.
4) Accept that whoever you are, you'll always fall for a person. Especially if you're a guy, coz guys are a bit more sensitive in these love issues...BUT when you do fall for someone, NEVER EVER cooperate with it..acknowledge it you must, but to flow with it you certainly MUSN'T. Don't tell her that you like her, don't tell your friend that you like her, don't even tell yourself that you like her...just keep it within, its your secret and no one should know..try to even get a few metres between yourself and her, it helps in calming the feelings, and in a week or so it'll be gone.
5) Believe me, that one can never intend to help the other gender, without existing in his heart the slightest false intention, and again, especially if ur a guy, the intentions could easily change...seriously, i'm a guy too.
So there's no such thing as trying to help him/her, or trying to guide him/her, without feeling something else..
Hey..there's always many other people of the same gender awaiting your aid, why even look at the other gender?? Unless....ehm..
You understand rite?
So thats all, what i tried to convey throughout these 3 sequels..
No, not that i am a person who despise love..(I am a romantic person myself..believe me..haha..)
But what i really wanted to say was, if you're really into it, if you really think you're ready, then go on, get to the marriage and don't linger anymore, because if you do, many unwanted things could happen..but be aware, that if u're marrying just because of love, then that love can fade, but if you marry because you love and it's then tied with iman, then trust me the iman shall prevail.
But if you think you know your time, and that you know when you're not ready yet, then be firm. And even if you find the one you've been looking for, but you're unable to tie the knot (and you know why yourself), then tell yourself to wait. Tell yourself that there's always Allah who knows all. Wait, and the time'll come even if you don't do anything or even if you do something. So why even try to do something if suddenly he/she doesn't finally become yours??
And whatever it is. Love Allah first, and He'll surely guide you and bless you for whatever love you seek.
Allah's Messenger, sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam, said:
"If Allah loves someone He calls (angel) Jibreel and says: I love so-and-so, so you love him. Jibreel loves him, and calls the other angels in Heaven to love that person. They love him,then his love will be made upon earth, and he becomes loved. "And if Allah hates someone He calls Jibreel and says: I hate so-and-so and you hate him. Jibreel hates him and calls the angels in Heaven and says: Allah hates so-and-so, so you all hate him. They all hate him, and his hatred is made upon earthand he becomes hated."