Islamic Calendar

"Ya Rasulullah what are these gardens of Jannah"
"They are gatherings that remind us of Allah"

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Some words to think about

When once asked by a journalist to introduce himself, he said:


I am a traveller seeking the Truth, a human searching for the meaning of humanity, and a citizen seeking dignity, freedom, stability and welfare under the shade of Islam. I am a free man who is aware of the purpose of his existence and who proclaims;
"Truly, my prayer and my sacrifice, my life and my death, are all for Allah, the Cherisher of the worlds; no partner has He. This I am commanded and I am among those who submit to His Will."
This is who I am. Who are you?


Hassan Al-Banna


Yeah, I know. I posted this on my wall, yet again I posted it here.
But seriously, who cares? The more I read it, the more I realise my purpose..

No comments:

Post a Comment