Islamic Calendar

"Ya Rasulullah what are these gardens of Jannah"
"They are gatherings that remind us of Allah"

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I was so far from You, yet to me You were always so close.. I wondered lost in the dark.. I closed my eyes to all the signs you put in my way, I walked every day further and further away from You,
Oh Allah, You brought me back with every breath that i take..Alhamdulillah
(maher zain-thank you Allah)


I was sitting in my room, trying to do somethg, but unable to do anythng. And suddenly i felt sad, i felt lost..i ddnt know what to do. somethg was missing in my heart and it was pulling my nerves. i felt like i wanted to punch the wall, shout my lungs out and cry all at the same time.i lied down and closed my eyes, and took a deep breath.then suddenly i heard the Adzan and there i realised that all this while i was missing Allah in my heart..
Thank You Allah for always being there

1 comment:

  1. Allah always be with us but we didn't realise it.plus, we don't even remember Him..how cruel are we.. but thank you Allah for always stay by our sides..

    ReplyDelete