Islamic Calendar

"Ya Rasulullah what are these gardens of Jannah"
"They are gatherings that remind us of Allah"

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

For this Finale

I wanted to share with you a small discovery I made last week: Have you ever noticed that if you spend the first 5 minutes at the beginning of any task on distracting activities then you won't feel like working on the task at hand and being productive? 
 
So let’s say you are about to start working on a big report, but instead you start checking news sites, read a couple of interesting articles, forward them to some friends and tweet about them....before you know it, all your intentions for doing that big report are gone and you don’t feel like doing it anymore.
 
Now here’s the good news: If you inverse the above and ensure that those first 5 minutes are sacred and are spent ONLY on the productive task at hand and nothing else, you’ll continue working on the task for minutes if not hours to come and most probably finish it.
 
Try the above and let me know if it works for you!
 
~tips from ProductiveMuslim

Ya Allah.Forgive me for my mistakes.Aid me with what I said.
For You are the Almighty

No comments:

Post a Comment