Islamic Calendar

"Ya Rasulullah what are these gardens of Jannah"
"They are gatherings that remind us of Allah"

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

when you least expect it

Alhamdulillah.Alhamdulilah.Alhamdulillah.
And you ask me why i praise Allah? Because today Allah taught me that there are times when i think some matters would be useless to me, and i cared less for whatever that would occur, but suddenly in the condition where i least expect it, Allah will show the way, Allah answered my prayer and showered me with the light i've been seeking so much. Today i learnt my lesson.
Stop waiting for answers in prayers, in dreams, in prostration,
waiting for a lightning to strike down at you feat,
waiting for the rain to hover above your head,
waiting for a beam to shine on your face,

Just believe in HIM, and put full belief in HIM, for He IS our Creator, The Superior, The Almighty.
And you'll see that it'll come, the answers, in ways you least expect.
Just Believe.
Ya Allah.Forgive me for my mistakes.Aid me with what I said.
For You are the Almighty

No comments:

Post a Comment