Islamic Calendar

"Ya Rasulullah what are these gardens of Jannah"
"They are gatherings that remind us of Allah"

Sunday, October 10, 2010

There...there..

Notice how man can see man as an angel.
  • that when one man mistakes, the other condemns, forgetting the fact that what was done may not be the best thing.may even be a thing done out of awareness.a wrongness. As said by the beloved prophet, "Each and every sons(descendants) of Adam shall do wrong. And the best wrongdoer is who repents"
  •  that when one man influences, the other blindly follows, hearing to his words as if everything was right. forgetting the fact that deep inside each man is a dark creature, burnt thrice before bowing to The Creator. 

But then,
Notice how man can see man as a devil.
  • that when one man does good, the other condemns, throwing rediculous accusations towards his sincerity, building up teams of hatred to reflect every action he does.
  •  that when one man influences, the other blindly ignores, forever stuffing the cold shoulder into his face, neglecting everything, not even a single word.closing all functionable receivers,even the heart. "Say, [O Muhammad], "I do not tell you that I have the depositories [containing the provision] of Allah or that I know the unseen, nor do I tell you that I am an angel. I only follow what is revealed to me." Say, "Is the blind equivalent to the seeing? Then will you not give thought?"(Al-Anaam : 50)
So??
So stop seeing men as angels, stop seeing men as devils. Se a man as a man.
And see what he does, hear what he speaks, understand what he delivers, as a man. Forget who he is, where he's been, what he does, and how he speaks.
And with that you'll  see, if it is what Allah wants, what Rasulullah admits, its true.
But if it is what Allah forbade, what Rasulullah warns, its just a tale told by an idiot full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.



Ya Allah.Forgive me for my mistakes.Aid me with what I said.
For You are the Almighty

No comments:

Post a Comment