Islamic Calendar

"Ya Rasulullah what are these gardens of Jannah"
"They are gatherings that remind us of Allah"

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sheikh Khalid Yusuf - The Man and His Message



Yes, I waited 10 minutes to download this video..
Yes, I waited 12 hours to upload it back in this blog..
Yes, it was very complicated and tested much of my patience..
And Yes, I agree, I could have just told you to look for it in Youtube.

But because it touched my heart and meant so much to me..I don't care..I just want you to watch it smoothly (without much buffering) and understand the message..

I love you YA RASULULLAH

3 comments:

  1. suggestion.
    why not you just copy the url and past at the entry... "edit html".

    ReplyDelete
  2. well because then guys with slow internet would have to wait for it to buffer...i donno..
    someone said that personally uploaded videos load faster than the links...maybe.
    Thanks anyway..

    ReplyDelete
  3. adoyai abdur rahiim...
    just copy the embed code under that video and paste on ur post.... i just discovered this technqe... kih3... no need wasting the time to download n upload anymore... hehe...

    ReplyDelete